Friday, September 5, 2008

virgin posting!!!

Well, helloooooo blog world!
I don't know if this is a good idea or not, but I've joined the ranks of millions to purge my brain onto the somewhat unsuspecting internet.
What, praytell shall I write about!? Well, I think it'll be sort of my "no-one told me" idea from a few years ago. Basically, I came up with an idea (and went so far as to buy the domain name) to have a website that shared all sorts of information, that when I found out about it, made me say things like "why the hell didn't i know this before!???"
y'know, generally life changing information that, when shared with those around you, everyone already seemed to know! They just didn't see the importance of sharing the information. Information that, once known, seems like common knowledge.

So, I'm going to post my "EUREKA" moments here on the blog
There will, inevitably, be posts about my daily life and the brilliant people I meet. The infathomable intelligence of others will be discussed.
So
Here it is world
my first blog.
or...there it was

No comments: