Sunday, December 19, 2010

June 30, 2007

Jun 30, 2007
2007 update
well, this year has been a rollercoaster to sya the least!! Started off with the Ex moving out in January. Business took an expected seasonal nosedive, but picked back up.
February brought an unexpected surprise. An old college love of mine got back in touch with me through myspace of all things!!
March - June was a bizarre experience for me. Business picked up, hired 2 new therapists and fell MADLY in love with that old college love i mentioned!
who knew i'd fall head over heels? i mean...truly head over heels! So, what's the rest of the year going to hold? I have no idea. I'm supposed to to the Iron Girl triathlon again in August, but i've not made the time to train. I'm taking another trip and a half to Arkansas this year. the half i'll tell you all about in November :).
Check out his pictures on the Eureka Springs photo album. Best wishes to everyone...i don't know if i've kept up with my 2007 goals...but these are SO much better!!!
love to all - s

No comments: